The Valentine’s Series continues with the easiest post I’ve written to date…gifts to get your girlfriend ;)
1. For the gal who loves curling up with a soft blanket and a great book, and by that I mean a real book where you can flip through pages and run your fingers along inked words:
Fine quality loose leaf tea, a quirky mug, and her favorite book so she can enjoy a soothing cup of tea while cherishing all the bits she missed the first time she read it.
2. For the lady who looks beautiful sleeping in an old college tee or nothing at all…but deserves to go to bed in something a little more sexy:
A set of silky red pajamas that will make her feel gorgeous and seductive all at the same time.
3. For the shoe-lover who never gets to wear flirtatious sandals because of her office job:
A pair of lavish red heels that she’d never buy for herself
4. For the woman who admires the blooming roses every time she passes by the florist on her way to work:
A year-long subscription that delivers a bouquet of flowers to her door every month!
5. For the traditional girl who wants nothing but a sentimental piece of jewelry:
A bracelet engraved with the coordinates of where you first met